A few points that you have to take care of before submitting your article 😉😉😉
- Cessions must meet the Creately content platoon’s quality norms in order to get published. Editors reserve the right to reject benefactions at their discretion and make minor edits to your composition.
- Your composition must be 400+ words and offer a commodity precious to our compendiums .
- You can have a set of 2 tone- serving links. One to your point (nofollow link) and the other to any social media channel in the author memoir. You’re free to link to other quality resources to add value to the composition. But please refrain from inordinate linking. In general, it’s stylish to keep the link count under 5.
- gregarious links must be applicable to our blog. For example, linking to dating spots, SEO agencies, credit-related spots, etc. is not allowed.
- Once published on our blog, you can not publish it anywhere else, including your own blog.
- Images and videos are encouraged, as they make the composition look more appealing to the anthology.
- The image range should be 580 pixels or lower. Please send them as a separate attachment.
- Make sure not to violate brand guidelines when using images. Give credit when demanded. Still, Gantt maps use the bones.
- If you’re including specialised plates like flowcharts, you’re set up in our illustration community.
To submit your composition idea, please fill in the form below. Write For Us